Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Izzy 4:5 Minecraft - good or bad

So minecraft.... I am definately not a fan of children under say 10 "gaming".  I see with Minecraft some interesting uses but when asking Izzy to finish in 5 minutes she always gets upset.  I feel she has been sucked into this electronic world and struggles to freely leave it.  
If she is using her toys and I give her a count down she accepts it and when it is time to pack up she is mostly okay. 
Gaming is definately addictive and this is not a word I would use with any other under 10 activity. 
Here she is building a farm and feeding her animals, she sees older siblings having fun with Minecraft and wants to play. I am treading carefully, my heart says No but I will follow her (for a while) interest in this game.  


No comments: